Environmentally friendly e-Statements are convenient and secure.
An e-Statement is an electronic version of your statement, including images, posted online each month. You can view, print and download up to 18 months of your statements right from your computer and eliminate the traditional mail delivery method. There is no charge for e-Statements.
With e-Statements from Beacon Business Bank, you can:
- Eliminate paper clutter–organize account statements electronically.
- Access up to 18 months of statements–open statements online in one convenient location.
- View statements as soon as they’re available–no more waiting for the mail.
- Protect yourself against identity theft–feel safer with less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
- Help the environment–by reducing paper consumption.
How it works
View and access your statements with ease:
- Receive automatic email notifications when your e-Statements are available.
- e-Statements are saved as PDFs, which you can access, save, and print as needed. You will need a PDF reader to view these statements, which is available for download from Adobe® at no cost.
- e-Statements are available for accounts, including checking, savings, and certificate of deposits.
You must be a Beacon Business Bank Online Banking customer to receive an email notification and to view your statement online. If you still receive paper statements and would like to switch to online statements, follow these steps.
Ready to enroll in e-Statements?
Simply log in to Personal Online Banking, you will be prompted to enroll in e-Statements. Select the accounts that you wish to switch to e-Statements. Don’t forget to complete the process by accepting the terms and conditions!
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
First sign up for Business Online Banking if you haven’t already. Contact your account officer or branch location and we will set you up in no time! Then follow the steps above to start cutting the clutter! You may also e-mail us for more information.
Online Banking Browser and Operating System Requirements