Verified By VISA
In addition to our other ways of preventing, detecting, and resolvingfraud, we offer Verified by Visa, a free, simple-to-use service that confirmsyour identity with an extra password when you make an online transaction.Wherever you see the Verified by Visa symbol, you know you can shop with anadded layer of security. Your password will be required to complete thepurchase. You can enroll your card in the Verified by Visa program now or whileshopping online.
Protect Your Debit Card.
- Make sure to signthe signature panel on the reverse of your card as soon as you receive it.
- Try and memorizethe PIN instead of noting it down somewhere.
- Never disclosethe card number unnecessarily
- Don't lend yourcard to anyone. Be well aware of who has access to your cards.
- If your debitcard is borrowed by a family member (spouse, child, parent), with or withoutyour knowledge, you are responsible for their purchase or cash withdrawals.
- Never leave yourcard unattended at a shop or restaurant. Preferably ensure that the card isalways swiped on the POS machine in your presence
- Never sign an incomplete or incorrect sales slip. Make sure it is totaled.
- Always keep acopy ofthe bill payment charge-slip and ATM receipts for cash withdrawals.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Ease. Simplicity. Convenience.
Toreceive Visa Purchase Alerts, cardholders can sign up on Visa.comstarting September 27, 2016. With free Visa® PurchaseAlerts1 from Beacon Business Bank, receive near real-time alertnotifications2 on select signature-based purchases made withyour Beacon Business Bank® Visa debit card. Monitor youraccount activity from wherever you are and quickly notify the bank of anythingsuspicious.
Selectfrom available criteria and decide what activity you want to receive alerts on.Plus, choose how to receive Purchase Alerts—as text messages (SMS) and/or asemail messages.