Banking for Non-Profit Organizations
Committed • Engaged • Focused
Beacon Business Bank is more than just your bank—we are your partner. We take serving our community seriously and are committed to making a difference, just as you are. We actively support Bay Area charitable and community-based organizations—contributing our time and money.
To help best serve your organization, we offer Non-Profit Checking Accounts as part of our special deposit account program for 501(c)3 not-for-profit organizations.
Non-Profit Checking provides a basic checking account designed for the unique needs of small non-profit organizations with lower transaction volumes.
Benefits of Non-Profit Checking
- No minimum balance requirement
- Interest-bearing account
- Up to 50 checks and ACH debits per month at no charge—$0.15 per check/ACH debit above 50
- Free Business Online Banking available any time, anywhere
- Bill Pay (Included in the monthly 50 checks and ACH debits)
- Cash management services including wire origination, ACH origination, and Remote Deposit Capture for qualified businesses
- The convenience and security of the Visa® Business Credit Card for businesses that qualify
- First order of checks at no cost
- Overdraft protection available through a linked checking or savings account
For any Non-Profit that refers employees, members, or supporters to open a Beacon Business Bank Checking Account with Direct Deposit, Beacon will credit $25.00 to the Non-Profits Account per account opened.
For Customers with Higher Transaction Volumes
If your organization has higher transaction levels and cash management service needs, we offer several different options, including an account analysis account.