VISA Purchase Alerts
Ease. Simplicity. Convenience.
To receive Visa Purchase Alerts, cardholders can sign up on Visa.com starting September27, 2016 . With free Visa® Purchase Alerts1 from Beacon Business Bank, receive near real-time alert notifications2 on select signature-based purchases made with your Beacon Business Bank® Visa debit card. Monitor your account activity from wherever you are and quickly notify the bank of anything suspicious.
Select from available criteria and decide what activity you want to receive alerts on.Plus, choose how to receive Purchase Alerts—as text messages (SMS) and/or as email messages.
Available Criteria for Purchase Alerts Notifications
The following alerts are available:
· Threshold transaction: An alert is sent if a purchase amount is greater than a preset dollar amount.
· Card-not-present transaction: An alert is sent if a purchase is made without having to physically present the card at the point of sale, such as when a purchase is made online or by telephone.
· International transaction: An alert is sent if a purchase is made outside the country that issued the Visa card.
· Declined transaction: An alert is sent when the bank or Visa on behalf of a bank declines a transaction for any reason.
· Gasoline transaction: An alert is sent if a purchase is made at a gas station (e.g., fuel, car wash)
Enrolling is easy. Simply follow the VISA online instructions.